BPIR Universal infrared learning remote control Wireless silent TV remote control Applicable to all kinds of set-top boxes
- BPIR Learning Remote Control
- IR Learming (SET button cannot be learned):
- 1. Press the “SET” button, release it when the indicator light is on.
- 2. Press the button that would leam, it starts learning when the indicator light flashes once.
- 3. Align the infrared head to another remote that would be learned.
- 4. Press that be learmed button tll the light flashes and then the light keeps on.
- 5. Repeat steps2 ~ 4 to leam the other buttons, press the”SET” button to exit.
Remote Control Distance: Up to 10meters (it depends)
Battery Type: 2 * AAA batteries (NOT included)