The main features of the TIMVISION Box Sagemcom decoder are:
- Android TV 10 operating system that allows access to Google Play apps
- Integrated terrestrial digital with the latest generation DVB-T2 standards
- Bluetooth remote control for voice search
- RAM memory of 3 GB
- Flash Memory of 16 GB
- Next-generation Broadcom 72180 processor that enables high performance to support streaming, gaming and all advanced multimedia features
- Standard Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax)
- 2.4/5GHz dual band Wi-Fi connectivity: improved coverage, speed and stability required for high-definition video services and digital entertainment
- 4K – a higher resolution, four times higher than the most widespread high-definition standard (Full HD).
Decoder doors, buttons and LEDs
Doors and buttons
Micro SD card
On the side of your decoder you can insert a micro SD card to increase your memory capacity.
Use the Ethernet port to directly connect the decoder to the modem with the supplied cable. For more information go to the dedicated page.
Optical digital audio output
The optical digital audio output allows you to connect Home Theatre game and devices.
USB 2.0 port
The USB port allows you to connect external devices.
Reset / Wi-Fi Button
The Reset button on the back of your TIMVISION Box has a dual function:
– Reset of the decoder if a long pressure is applied
– WPS/Bluetooth Association if a short pressure is applied
The LED at the base of the TIMVISION Box Sagemcom decoder is colored according to the state of the decoder:
Interaction with the remote control
Does not turn on
Switched off / Not powered