- 8×8 RGB Matrix – This Matrix LED module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. Easy to use, no need of driver. 8X8 64Pixels. 36.5mm*36.5mm
- Full Color Performance – Each LED is individually addressable. You can get 24 bit color for each LED. Red ,Green, Blue, R/G/B each 8 bit color, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colors can be combined. Brightness of 256 levels adjustable freely
- I2C Control Interface – With the SH1.0-4P I2C control interface, it is convenient to connect to other I2C devices or other single-chip microcomputers, only one microcontroller pin is required to control all the LEDs
- More Interesting Applications – You can DIY any magic effects with this display module, such as scrolling messages, drawing static or moving images (Christmas Tree, Pac-Man), interactive games (Greedy Snake) and so on
- Professional Online Tutorial – In addition to providing open source materials (schematics, code and dimensioned drawings), we also provide many examples image so you can follow the steps to draw the image you want
This is a module with 8 × 8 RGB LEDs on board. It also has a SH1.0-4P I2C control interface, which is convenient to connect to other I2C devices or other single-chip microcomputers.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Lamp bead: FM-N3535RGBW-SH
- Drive mode: SLED 1734X LED driver
- Communication method: I2C
- Brightness: 256 levels adjustable
- Color depth: 24 bit (R/G/B each 8 bit color, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colors can be combined)
- Resolution: 8*8=64 DOTS
- Pixel pitch: 1.5mm
- Dot size: 36.5mm*36.5mm
Created a continuous animation of Pac-Man eating dots. You will see a Pac-Man appearing on the RGB Matrix HAT, and it moves from left to right and leave after eating the rightmost dot.
Use the RGB matrix HAT as the display screen to create a snake eating game by reading the values of the keyboard keys to change the display effect.
Make a color recognizer, connect a camera module to the Raspberry Pi, process the objects captured by the camera, and express its colors with RGB Matrix HAT.
Make RGB Matrix HAT display different characters in different colors. You can make static characters, or scroll messages R~G~B.
Made a Christmas tree with point coordinates. You can also make other pattens that you like as Love, emoji, and etc.
Draw an eye pattern and achieve the effect of moving the eye around. You can make a pumpkin lantern.