Capture the world around you with enviro:bit! It has sensors for air and weather, color and light, and sound, and connects directly to your micro: bit.
Just place your micro: bit, then code enviro:bit with the block-based Microsoft MakeCode editor, or with MicroPython in the Mu code editor. The sensors go very well together with the LED array on micro: bit, allowing you to graph the sensor readings or make the LEDs react to sound, for example.
- Delivered fully assembled and ready to use
- BME280 temperature, pressure and humidity sensor
- TCS3472 light and color sensor
- MEMS microphone
- Compatible with micro: bit
- Support for Microsoft MakeCode and MicroPython
- No soldering required!
You can code enviro:bit with the block-based Microsoft MakeCode editor, which will help you use the sensor readings of enviro: bit, if you want to go deeper, then you can use MicroPython in the Mu code editor.