Instantly play your record collection with any Bluetooth speaker or headphones. Using aptX™ HD encoding, there is no sonic compromise. The sound from your records is as good as with wires. The JBL Spinner BT includes analog outputs for existing Hi-Fi systems, with a phono pre-amp built in for use with active speakers. Using an aluminum platter and tonearm, the JBL Spinner BT is testimony to the joy of music and vinyl records
Vinyl via Bluetooth
You can get warm vinyl sound from JBL’s Spinner BT turntable a few different ways. Simplest of all is its Bluetooth connection — just pair it with your favorite compatible portable speaker, sound bar, headphones, or what have you, and drop the needle. You’ll get surprisingly clear sound from its smooth aptX® HD encoding.
If you want to add it to a home sound system, you can connect to pretty much any receiver, amp, or set of powered speakers with a wired RCA connection using its built-in phono preamp. Or switch the built-in preamp off and use your favorite outboard phono stage.
Aluminum platter and tonearm with factory-installed cartridge
For a solid foundation, this belt-driven turntable features a die-cast aluminum platter set in a stable MDF plinth on vibration-damping feet. Its aluminum tonearm comes equipped with an Audio-Technica moving magnet cartridge pre-mounted in a removeable headshell — that makes it easy to swap cartridges if you ever need to replace the original or just want to experiment.
- belt-drive turntable with switchable built-in phono preamp and Bluetooth
- built-in Bluetooth 5.2 transmitter with aptX HD encoding for clear wireless playback on compatible speakers, sound bars, headphones, and more
- RCA output for a wired connection to amplifier, receiver, phono preamp, or powered speakers
- switch built-in phono preamp on when connecting to line-level RCA inputs and off when connecting to phono input
- switchable auto-stop function stops the motor at the end of a record
- you’ll still need to lift the tonearm and place it in the tonearm rest manually
- aluminum tonearm
- factory-installed Audio-Technica AT3600L moving magnet cartridge
- aluminum platter
- acoustically damped feet reduce vibration
- removable dust cover
- plays 33-1/3 rpm and 45 rpm records
- signal-to-noise ratio: >65 dB
- 17-3/16″W x 6-5/8″H x 14-1/2″D
- weight: 11.7 lbs.
- MFR # JBLSPINNERBTBLKAM
What’s in the box:
- AC power supply (attached 57″ DC cord)
- Tonearm (pre-installed)
- Headshell with cartridge/stylus
- 45RPM adapter
- 39″ RCA stereo cable
- Dust cover
- 2 Hinges
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- AC power adapter instructions