SunFounder Thales Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico with detailed online tutorials, comes with 283 items, 18 projects ( More projects will be updated soon). We recommend you to read our online tutorial first: https://docs.sunfounder.com/thales_kit, if you think this kit is suitable for you, then decide to buy it.
- Thales Kit from SunFounder is a Raspberry Pi Pico Kit with detailed online tutorials. It has 283 items, 40 projects (More projects will be updated soon), each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and a detailed explanation of the code used for the project to help you learn electronics and application programming.
- Using our online tutorial and Pi Pico kit, you can learn electronics and programming in one stop for Raspberry Pi and Arduino beginners and experts. We have prepared many interesting and practical examples for you, and collected a lot of authoritative related information. Online tutorials: thales-kit.rtfd.io
- About SunFounder: The SunFounder team is always at the forefront of Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and IoT. From the first Hard-Copy Manual to the CD Manual, and now Online Tutorials, we have been working on providing a better learning experience for users and improving the efficiency of learning programming.
Using the Raspberry Pi Pico basic starter kit, anyone can learn electronics and programming
- Whether you are an expert or a beginner, you will find this Raspberry Pi Pico basic starter kit suitable for you to learn Pi Pico.
- Connect a computer and start writing programs for your Raspberry Pi Pico using the MicroPython / C ++/ Piper Make Language, it’s a new world when you code on the Pico, you can do anything you want.
Support 3 Popular Programming Languages
Piper Make- 9 projects
C++(Compatible with Arduino IDE)-13 projects
Multiple interesting and practical projects you can do with the Raspberry Pi Pico Ultimate Kit
This doorbell experiment consists of a button and passive buzzer. Passive buzzers emit seven different tones when pressed, so you can learn how to change your own home doorbell.
Room Temperture Meter
In this project, we made an indoor thermometer using a thermistor and LCD1602 modules. Through the formula conversion to the Celsius temperature display on the I2C LCD1602 Module, thermal resistance senses the change in ambient temperature.
There are 8 RGB LEDs in this WS2812 RGB 8 LED Strip. All LEDs can be controlled with just one pin. The RGB LEDs are equipped with WS2812 chips, which can be controlled independently. Displays are capable of 256 levels of brightness and 16,777,216 colors.