Da Vinci Kit is a basic kit suitable for Raspberry Pi beginners, it contains 26 commonly used input and output components and modules and a number of basic electronic devices (such as resistors, capacitors) that can provide powerful assistance in your programming learning.
We recommend you to read our online tutorial first: https://docs.sunfounder.com/davinci-kit
SunFounder Da Vinci Kit is a Raspberry Pi Starter Kit compatible with Raspberry Pi 400 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 3A+ / 2B / 1B+ / 1A+ / Zero W / Zero. Contains 300 components for learning electronics and application programming.
About SunFounder: The SunFounder team is always at the forefront of Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and IoT. From the first Hard-Copy Manual to the CD Manual, and now Online Tutorials, we have been working on providing a better learning experience for users and improving the efficiency of learning programming.
Interactive Online Tutorials
- For this SunFounder Raspberry Pi Starter Kit, we provide 87 projects, each lesson shows a circuit diagram, an overview of the operating principles, and an explanation of the code used for the project. Please refer to the Detailed Online Tutorials here: davinci-kit.rtfd.io
- Please refer to the Detailed Online Tutorials for SunFounder Da Vinci Kit
Supporting 5 programming languages
- SunFounder Da Vinci Raspberry Pi Starter Kit contains 4 programming languages: Python, C, Scratch,Nodejs and Java (processing).
- Python and C Language contains 45 projects arranged according to component types, for example using a keypad and a LCD to make a combination lock.
- Scratch Language provides 10 projects with lively graphical programming. With great fun and strong interaction, a preferred language for beginners to learn electronics and programming.
- The Nodejs language provides 22 projects, including circuit programming and photo shooting.
- Processing Language provides 10 projects. Processing is based on Java, whose program elements are fairly simple, easy to start even you are new to Java.
- 【5 Programming Languages】Python (compatible with 2 and 3), C, Java, Nodejs and Scratch. A detailed online tutorial (649 pages) for raspberry pi beginners (PDF, HTML, and EPUB are available for download).
- 【87 Interesting Projects】Including 45 projects in C and Python (including 5 IoT projects), 10 in Java, 10 in Scratch and 22 in Nodejs. Each project includes a circuit diagram and tested code with detailed explanations.
- 【300 Items in total & 26 Main Modules】All necessary components are included for learning programming, such as an I2C LCD module, an infrared sensor, a DHT-11, a 9G servo motor, and a MPU6050 etc.
- 【Learning and Coding Online】The one-stop shop for electronic and programming learning. We provide a rich online tutorial that supports reading, editing, coding, as well as instant downloads of the code provided.
- 【Professional Support】With over 10 years of Raspberry Pi programming experience, SunFounder’s technical support team and customer service are always ready to help.
The reverse assist system in this project consists of LCD, buzzer, and ultrasonic sensors. You can mount it on the remote control vehicle to simulate the actual process of reversing the car into the garage.
You can create a combination lock by using the LCD and the Keypad. A corresponding prompt will appear on the LCD for you to type your password on the Keypad. The password will be displayed as “Correct” if it was entered correctly.
PIR can sense the movement of pedestrians. With servos, LEDs, and a buzzer, it simulates the operation of a convenience store sensor door. Whenever a pedestrian appears within the PIR’s sensing range, the indicator light will turn on, the door will be opened, and the buzzer will play the opening bell.