This 7-inch capacitive touchscreen uses a premium integrated circuit, which has the advantages of low power consumption, stable performance, no radiation, etc. It is small, easy to use, and secure. It can apply to the computer, Raspberry Pi devices, portable display, and so on.
This 7-inch capacitive touchscreen uses a premium integrated circuit, which has the advantages of low power consumption, stable performance, no radiation, etc. It is small, easy to use, and secure. It can apply to the computer, Raspberry Pi devices, portable display, and so on. It is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and 3 Model B/B+ with the 1024×600 physical resolution. And the resolution is adjustable within the range of 640×480~1920×1200.
Besides, this 7-inch touchscreen can adjust the display via OSD Menu function which gives you the best user experience.
It can be assembled on the camera tripod, hanged on the wall, or even stand by a bracket. Different methods of use meet your different needs. With a visual feast of 178°, it can show you viewing angles vertically and horizontally with bright and vivid colors without distortion. It supports five-points touch function, plug and play, free of the driver, you can start the monitor within seconds. This monitor can be used as a second screen to help increase working efficiency, portable to carry.
Detailed Menu and Learning More：https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/ts-7c/en/latest/index.html
- Portable USB Touch Screen – This 7inch Raspberry Pi touchscreen features 1024×600 high resolution, 178° wide viewing angle, low consumption and 5ms response time, providing you with the excellent performance, it is such small size that makes it portable to take outside
- Plug and Play – Just plug the HDMI cable and USB cable to the corresponding interfaces of the monitor and the Raspberry Pi, then the screen can work, no driver. Easily achieve the five-points touch function
- OSD Menu Function – You can manage the color/image adjustment, language setting for the display via OSD Menu function, the volume and power can be managed by the buttons, which gives you the best user experience
- Multi-application – This Raspberry Pi monitor applies to Raspberry Pi devices as well as computers with HDMI interface, supporting Raspberry Pi OS/ Ubuntu/ Kali/ Retropie/ Arduino/ Linux/ Win10/8/7 OS
- Different Design for Use – A screw thread at one side of the screen allows you to assemble the screen on the camera tripod, 4 screw holes (M4) with a 75mm spacing on the back of the monitor support to hang the screen on the wall, besides a bracket is included for the display to stand
The 7 inch touchscreen shows you a visual feast of 178° wide viewing angles vertically and horizontally with bright and vivid colors without distortion.
5 Dot Touch Control
Supports five-points touch function, plug and play, free of driver, you can start the monitor within seconds.
This monitor can be used as a second screen helps increase working efficiency, portable to carry.
- Screen Size: 7-inch Display
- External Dimensions: 182×114×15mm (L×W×D)
- Visual Area: 154.21(H)×85.92(V)
- Resolution: 1024×600 Pixels
- Panel Type IPS: 45% color gamut. HD full view screen.
- Response Time: 5ms
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Visual Angle: 178°
- Display Color: 262K
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- Input Signal: HDMI
- HDMI Input: Adjustable resolution ranging 640×480 ~1920×1200
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Power: 7W
- Microphone Output: 3.5MM
- Touch Screen: 5 dot touch control applies to it, plug and play.
- 7 Inch IPS Touch Screen x 1
- HDMI Cable x 1
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- 12V Power Adapter x 1
- Bracket x 1