This cute learning kit focuses on the popular open source platform- Arduino. You can learn the knowledge of the Arduino servo and ultrasonic ranging module by applying this kit.
It is a new mobile robot called Sloth developed by our team. Each leg has 2 joints driven by servo. One 9V chargeable lithium batteries are to supply the bot when the SunFounder Nano is used as the control board, compatible with the Arduino Nano. A servo control board connects with the batteries, servos, SunFounder Nano, and the HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging module. Sloth can move forward and detect the range to make a turn when encountering an obstacle.
In addition, when learning to program, you can also have the fun to build a pretty cool bio-robot by yourself.
- High-quality Sloth robot -updated with high performance 9G servo motors which confirm the good quality.
- Humanoid robot – the cute Bio-robot walk with two legs, you can program on it to change its gestures and directions, liking Alternate speed and alternate left or right feet. Let’s dancing with it.
- Learn to code easily – you can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with visual programming language software, or coding for Arduino .
- Obstacle avoiding – with the “eyes” (Ultrasonic), it can avoid obstacles Intelligently
- Easy to assemble – the new generation educational toy is more easy for kids to assemble with the detailed instructions.