1. Discover the innovative Smart Car: a locally-inspired robot boasting 4WD omnidirectional movement, FPV(First Person View), app-based remote control, vibrant RGB lighting, and a sturdy metal structure. Included main board compatible with Arduino Uno.
2. Multi-function and programming: Experience multi-function programming with our all-inclusive kit, perfect for building your robot car locally. It features a battery, various sensors for obstacle avoidance, line tracking, IR remote control, face detection, gesture and voice recognition, and C++ programming.
3. Simple to build and program: This kit includes easy-to-follow instructions for assembling and coding the robot car. Beginners can smoothly complete projects using step-by-step online tutorials and videos.
4. Education and entertainment: Offering hands-on robotics and programming learning. Enjoy exploring electronics and automation in an interactive way, perfect for kids 12+, beginners, hobbyists, educators, and tech enthusiasts.
5. Technical support: We are committed to providing continuous support for our product users. Our after-sales service includes a community forum for sharing ideas, asking questions, and timely technical assistance.
- About SunFounder: SunFounder is an 11-year-old STEAM and Maker education company that helps beginners to learn Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ESP32 from zero to hero.
- About Zeus Car:
1. This kit includes easy-to-follow instructions for assembling and coding the robot car. Beginners can smoothly complete projects using step-by-step online tutorials and videos.
2. Using 6cm Mecanum Wheel, easy to achieve 360 ° omnidirectional movement, and can perform difficult movements such as left and right drift. Equipped with ESP32 CAM, you can experience first-person driving on the APP.
3. With 2 obstacle avoidance modules and an ultrasonic module, it can realize obstacle avoidance and following function. The bottom is mounted with an 8-channel circularly placed grayscale module, which allows the car to follow the line in any direction. There are also IR remote control and cool lighting effects, etc.
4. All information is available in one online tutorial: zeus-car.rtfd.io